Lessons and accommodation are charged separately, to allow for guests who do not participate in the lessons.
Lessons in 2019: 25 March to 30 December
- weekly course: 5 lessons of 3 hrs per day: a total of 15 hours per week (max 3 people in the class) – 300 € per person
- private lessons – 35€ per person per hour
2 bedroom St Martin Cottage, sleeps 4:
Rates in 2019:
Low season (March, April, October, November, December): 650€ (7 nights);
Mid season (May and September) : 750€ (7 nights)
High season (June, July, August) : 850€ (7 nights)
3 bedroom St Martin Cottage, sleeps 6:
Rates in 2019:
Low season (March, April, October, November, December): 750€ (7 nights);
Mid season (May and September) : 950€ (7 nights)
High season (June, July, August) : 1050€ (7 nights)
Bed and Breakfast room, sleeps 2 :
Low season: March to 31 May, 1 September to 30 December : 70€ per night
High season: 1 June to 31 August : 80€ per night
Additional bed for a child : 15 € per night
Picnic hampers (Need 24 hours notice):
- Picnic hampers are available on requests : 12 € per person. There is a choice of breads, terrines, patés, salads, quiches, cheeses, fruits.
Special diets can be catered for if mentioned in advance. Make sure you include it on your booking form.
A deposit of 30% is required to secure your booking by bank transfer or Paypal. The outstanding 70% must be paid upon arrival by cash (Euros), bank transfer or Paypal.
A security deposit of 100 Euros (for the cottage) is required upon arrival. This amount is refunded on departure, after inspection of the cottage.
A cleaning fee of 50 Euros is optional.
Conditions for refund if you have to cancel:
- up to 30 days before your arrival : 50% of your deposit will be refunded
- 0- 30 days before your arrival : your deposit will not be refunded
We do NOT accept credit cards. Click HERE to make a booking