Lessons and accommodation are charged separately, to allow for guests who do not participate in the lessons.
Lessons in 2022:
- weekly course: 5 lessons of 3 hrs per day: a total of 15 hours per week (max 3 people in the class) – 300 € per person
- private lessons – 35€ per person per hour
2 bedroom St Martin Cottage, sleeps 4:
Rates in 2022:
Low season Jan, Feb, March, April, October, November, December: 650€ (7 nights);
Mid season May : 750€ (7 nights) ; September : 850€ (7 nights)
High season June, July, August : 950€ (7 nights)
3 bedroom St Martin Cottage, sleeps 6:
Rates in 2022:
Low season Jan, Feb, March, April, October, November, December: 750€ (7 nights);
Mid season May : 950€ (7 nights) ; September : 1050€
High season June, July, August : 1150€ (7 nights)
Bed and Breakfast room, sleeps 2 :
Low season: 1 Jan to 31 May, 1 September to 31 December : 85€ per night
High season: 1 June to 31 August : 95€ per night
Additional bed for a child : 15 € per night
Picnic hampers (Need 24 hours notice):
- Picnic hampers are available on requests : 12 € per person. There is a choice of breads, terrines, patés, salads, quiches, cheeses, fruits.
Special diets can be catered for if mentioned in advance. Make sure you include it on your booking form.
A deposit of 30% is required to secure your booking by bank transfer or Paypal. The outstanding 70% must be paid upon arrival by cash (Euros), bank transfer or Paypal.
A security deposit of 100 Euros (for the cottage) is required upon arrival. This amount is refunded on departure, after inspection of the cottage.
A cleaning fee of 50 Euros is optional.
Conditions for refund if you have to cancel:
- up to 30 days before your arrival : 50% of your deposit will be refunded
- 0- 30 days before your arrival : your deposit will not be refunded
We do NOT accept credit cards. Click HERE to make a booking